When you are setting up a home gym, you want products that will be durable, long-lasting and aesthetically-appealing. Its why you take a lot of care while choosing your gym equipment. In addition to the actual equipment, you also need to ensure the space is well ventilated, has sufficient light and the right type of flooring. This is where interlocking mats come into the picture.
These mats are made of EVA foam and are the ideal flooring solution for home gyms. EVA or ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) is a soft material that provides a certain amount of firmness when you are standing on it. There are different qualities and thicknesses of EVA mats and we at Southern Cross Mats have a wide range of them.
There are a number of benefits to opting for interlocking mats such as:
- They create a very safe flooring surface that provides the right amount of cushioning.
- The mats have insulating properties and dull the sound of metal equipment.
- Interlocking mats are very easy to install and the pieces fit into each other to form very smooth and stable flooring.
- These mats are available in a variety of colours and add to the aesthetics of your home gym.
- Our mats are available in a variety of thicknesses and this allows you to choose products that match your requirement and budget.
- The mats don’t need to be glued down to the floor to keep them in place as they have an interlocking design. This also makes it easy to relocate the pieces if you need to.
- Since the installation is so easy, you can manage it yourself and it can be done very quickly as well.
For top quality interlocking mats the only company you need to come to is Southern Cross Mats. For more information, feel free to call us at 1300 168 828. You can also use this Contact Us form to get in touch with us.