- Quantity 1-5 : $399.00 per unit.
- Quantity 6-10 : $389.00 per unit.
- Quantity 11+ : $379.00 per unit.
The Morgan Elite and SMAI tactical grappling dummy partners are manufactured using bulletproof synthetic leather, designed to survive the highest levels of misuse. These grappling dummies are designed with the pure jiu-jitsu athlete in mind. The dummy has a highly designed shoulder and knee systems to allow for all types of submission training techniques. Ideal for both instructors needing to demonstrate a technique, and students wanting to perfect their skills in a home or closed training environment. These training partners not only work as a training simulator but can also be attached to cages and thrown around in ground and pound drills.
- Made from special synthetic leather, very durable, shoulder system designed to really fit body triangles, armbar, arm choke drills and any other grappling moves.
- The dummy can sit and stay on his leg, the leg can stretch out, half guard, De la Riva, X guard drill is possible, making this one of the most versatile and affordable dummies on the market today.
- The neck is designed to support you in doing moves similar to that would be done in training, perform a guillotine, darce choke, anaconda choke etc, just like you do it on the real human
Good for all kind of controls; side mount, full mount, north-south, back control etc.
- Dimensions and Specs: Approx 25kg in weight @ 155cm long
This grappling dummy is available in the Morgan and SMAI brands. The specs are the same but different supplier. We will ship whichever brand we have available at the time of purchase.
Southern Cross Mats will deliver your mats anywhere in Australia. Whilst we are happy to arrange delivery and find a freight forwarder for you all shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Furthermore Southern Cross Mats will not take responsibility for late or lost goods. It is up to the customer to deal with the freight forwarding company should they have any issues with delivery of goods.
All tracking numbers and freight forwarder details will be supplied to customer upon dispatch of goods.
Freight cost can be calculated using the freight calculator on the product page or in the “cart” section.
For additional freight cost please contact us. Our mats can also be picked up by customer from out warehouse in Belmore NSW or Braeside VIC. Please call to make an appointment.
At Southern Cross Mats we understand mats may sometimes need to be returned. All purchases can be returned for a refund or exchanged. There is a 20% restocking fee for any and all returns (exemptions may apply at Southern Cross Mats’ discretion).
Items need to be returned within 30 days of Purchase.
Mats must be unused and in the original packaging, which must be un-damaged and in original condition. Southern Cross Mats reserves the right to reject the return or exchange of any goods, which do not meet the above standards.
Mats must be returned to:
Southern Cross Mats
705 Canterbury Road
Belmore NSW 2192
14 Phoenix Crt
Braeside VIC 3195
Returned goods will be processed as soon as possible, usually within 3 business days. Please note Postage and funds transfer time will effect time it takes to receive your funds.
The customer must pay shipping costs for any returns or subsequent exchanges.
We will not accept responsibility or offer credit for any items lost or damaged during transit. Please pack return goods well and ensure you have a tracking number.